OK Play India 9m FY23 revenues doubled, turnaround at net profit
Mumbai (Maharashtra) [India], February 10: OK Play India Limited (BSE Code – 526415), engaged in the business of manufacturing Toys, School furniture, and outdoor play equipment, has announced its unaudited Financial Results for the Q3 & 9M FY23.
Key Financials at a Glance:
- Revenues at ₹ 47 crore; up 72.29%
- EBITDA at ₹7 crore; up 198.47%
- EBITDA Margin 24.89% Vs 14.37%
- Turnaround at PAT reported a net profit of ₹48 crore
- PAT Margin at 9.53% and EPS at ₹34 (₹-1.18)
- Revenues at ₹32 crore; up 113.62%
- EBITDA at ₹₹77 crore; up 327.20%
- EBITDA margin at 17.74% Vs 8.87%
- PAT at ₹7 lakhs Vs Loss of ₹14,17 crore
- EPS at ₹04
Commenting on the performance, Mr. Rajan Handa, Managing Director of OK Play India Limited said, “Post the Covid pandemic, the business has bounced back and we are witnessing robust growth in all our verticals. The positive policies of our government in the toys sector have helped in increased demand for quality products not only for the domestic market but also for exports. The CV market is also on a growth trajectory and the numbers are captured in our results.”
If you have any objection to this press release content, kindly contact pr.error.rectification[at]gmail.com to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 24 hours.
The post OK Play India 9m FY23 revenues doubled, turnaround at net profit appeared first on Republic News Today.